作者 主题: 《老子》第十三章  (阅读 5804 次)

水木罗汉

• 管理员
  • 超级会员
  • 帖子: 16599
《老子》第十三章
« 于: 2011-12-26 10:50:15 »
第十三章
原文:宠溽若惊,贵大患若身。何谓宠溽若惊?宠为下,得之若惊,失之若惊,是谓宠溽若惊。何谓贵大患若身?吾所以有大患者,为吾有身;及吾无身,吾有何患?故贵以身为天下,若可寄天下;爱以身为天下,若可托天下。
罗汉乱弹琴:上一章老子讲的五色令人目眩,五音令人耳聋,五味令人麻木,是指一个人在色、音、味所代表的物质享受上,若过度地盲目追求,最终导致的是对身体的损害。在这一章,老子则进而讲无形的精神层面的东西对人身心的伤害。
老子主张一个人应当效法自然“宠辱不惊”。大自然不会因为你的赞美就手舞足蹈,也不会因为你的羞辱,就垂头丧气。大自然总是按照自己的生命节律无悲无喜地活着,自然能天长地久。所以:
宠溽若惊,贵大患若身——一个人若是把宠辱得失看得越重,对自身的伤害也越重。(见到别人表扬、恭维、吹捧就惊喜若狂,见到别人羞辱就惊恐万状,就会招来对身体最大的伤害)。
何谓宠辱若惊?宠为下,得之若惊,失之若惊,是谓宠溽若惊——什么叫做宠辱若惊?就是在人家用“宠”的方式,让你丧失自我警惕、得意忘形,甚至骄傲自满时,你却因为得到这样有害身心的惊喜而万分激动,一旦去去这种“宠”时,又认为是极大的羞辱而惊恐莫名。这就是宠溽若惊。
吾所以有大患者,为吾有身;及吾无身,吾有何患——实际上我所以有最大的担心,是因为我的身体,因为我的身体才是我一切生命活动的根本、基础。到我连身体都没有了,我还会有什么祸患啊?所以从这个意义上讲,我们认为的无论是宠也好,辱也好,都是让我们身心受到伤害的东西。为什么要去斤斤计较呢?
故贵以身为天下,若可寄天下;爱以身为天下,若可托天下——所以,那种把天下看成就是自己身体的人,(我们)可以把天下寄存给他,那种爱天下就像爱自己身体那样的人,(我们)可以把天下托付给他。

老子在这一章主要是讲一个人应如何正确看待别人、社会,对自己的“宠、辱”。但只是做到“宠溽不惊,闲看庭前花开花落;去留无意,漫随天外云卷云舒“(明人洪应明所写),还没有完全正确理解老子的思想,老子要我们做“宠辱不惊”的人,还要我们选这样的人来管理天下。

Luohan comprehension:
In the last chapter,Lao-Tzu explained the colours of five hues blinds the eyes;The music of five notes deafens the ears;The flavours of five dulls the palate. He narrated to us if one indulge in the material comforts of glamorous lifestyle,and pursued far too much,it will eventually leads to physical harm. In this chapter,Lao-Tzu will talk about the invisible spirit are hurt both physically and mentally.
The contended by Lao-Tzu is to follow the natural ecology law and undisturbed either by favour or disgrace. The nature will not dance for joy by appreciation,will not dejected by humiliated. Because the nature follow to its own rhythm so it can be eternal.
宠辱若惊,贵大患若身——Flavour and disgrace would seem equally to be feared;honour and great calamity,to be regarded as personal conditions.
何谓宠辱若惊?宠为下,得之若惊,失之若惊,是谓宠辱若惊——What is meant by speaking thus of favour and disgrace?Disgrace is being in a low position(after the enjoyment of favour). The getting that(favour)leads to the apprehension(of losing it),and the losing it leads to the fear of(still greater calamity):——this is what is meant by saying that favour and disgrace would seem equally to be feared.
吾所以有大患者,为吾有身;及吾无身,吾有何患——
And what is meant by saying that honour and great calamity are to be(similarly)regarded as personal conditions?What makes me liable to great calamity is my having the body(which I call my self);if I had not the body,what great calamity could come to me?
故贵以身为天下,若可寄天下;爱以身为天下,若可托天下——Therefore he who would administer the kingdom,honouring it as he honours his own person,may be employed to govern it,and he who would administer it with the love which he bears to his own person may be entrusted with it.
In tihis chapter Lao-Tzu talk about how to deal with others,the society and favour or disgrace by ourselves. To remain indifferent,leisurely watch the flowers bloom and fade;whether to go or stay,calmly look the clouds roll and extend(明·洪应明). He did not fully understand the perspective of Lao-Tzu. Lao-Tzu hope we can be the person which are indifferent to personal gains and losses. And want that person to manage the world.

2011年12月26日星期一于富力湾
« 最后编辑时间: 2017-07-11 06:41:40 作者 水木罗汉 »